Discover how much you
need each other & the Lord.
Buidling pinnacle moments and positive memories with your son is a challenge today. We offer just that experience for you and your son providing opportunities for quality time together enjoying: archery, swimming, boating, horses, fishing, zipline, challenge course, singing, climbing wall, and just talking with your son.
- Learn how God's Word relates to father/son relationships and discover how much you need each other and the Lord.
- Stay in bunk-bed style cabins and receive nutritious meals in our dining hall.
- Dates: Begins on Wednesday, June 20th at 3:00 p.m. and ends on Saturday, June 23rd after lunch.
- Ages: sons aged 8-13 years old.
- Cost: Total cost is $214.00 for dad and lad, and $97.00 for each additional son.
- Registration: Print the Registration Form and mail it in with your deposit. All registrations are due by June 18th.
- Pre-Camp Info and Forms - Below are information and forms you will receive upon confirmation of your registration. The forms can be brought to check-in or sent ahead:
- Checklist Brochure - tells you what to bring, when check-in starts, and a brief schedule of the week
- Health & Agreement Form - both Dads & Lads should fill this out
- Food Allergy Form - If you or your child has food allergies, please fill out and return to the camp at least 2 weeks before program
- Pinnacle Moment Sheet - Explains our Pinnacle Moment Ceremony on Friday Night