3 Ways to Serve
- Counselors: See Adventure Camp Counselors
- Kitchen: Dish washing, food preparation, baking, cleaning, benefit suppers, fundraisers
- Maintenance: Wood cutting & splitting, painting, mowing and grounds work, housekeeping, specialized areas such as electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Program: Horse Boarding, climbing wall belayers, challenge course/zip line facilitators, program/activity help, speakers, worship leaders
- Office: Stuffing envelopes, folding letters, computer skills, promotional, fund raising
Every summer we match each of our 15-20 summer staff with a prayer partner who will pray for them throughout the summer and encourage them with notes or gifts. We meet together for a Dedication Dinner and a Mid-Summer Ice Cream Social. This is a great way to support those who serve the campers all summer-long.
We host a work day every spring to get the camp ready for summer. Volunteers participate in mulching, cleaning up flowerbeds, cutting firewood, and other projects.
There are also opportunities throughout the year for groups to serve in various ways. Please contact us for current project needs.
Please contact the Camp Office for more information.
Call: 610-273-3969 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org