Fun with a little bit of fear.
- The Challenge Course is designed to offer individuals and groups opportunities to develop & enhance their groups dynamics and to challenge personal growth in spiritual, physical, mental & social areas.
- The Challenge Course provides your group an activity where persons can experience encouragement, support, trust, team work and an exciting challenge.
- It provides opportunity for individual growth, confidence building, and self-esteem.
- The Team Challenge Course includes various elements and initiatives that are used as a group problem solving activity. One element is used at a time and elements are used at various stages of the group building process, generally highlighting a particular aspect of group dynamic (e.g.-communication, trust, team work, leadership, etc.).
- A trained facilitator will guide your group through this exciting experience.
- Challenge Course Group Questionnaire
- Participant Agreement Form
Participants descend from a 35' high platform along a 400' cable. The rider is connected at all times being belayed to the top and connected to a zip trolley for the ride down.
|2 hrs (minimum)||$7||$7||$12|
|3 hrs (1/2 day)||$10||$10||$15|
|6 hrs (full day)||$18||$18||$30|
*Day groups - bagged lunch available for $5.00 per person
*20% discount on above rates for groups staying overnight
Who May Participate?
Church groups, School groups, Christian organizations, Pastoral staff and others who are interested in a challenge experience can participate.
- There is a 10 person minimum and participants should be at least 10 years old.
- For the Zip Line, participants must fit properly in an approved climbing harness provided by Tel Hai Camp.
- Participant Agreement Form - All participants must fill out, sign and bring with them a Participant Agreement Form to use the challenge course or the zip line - you may download the linked form or contact the office.
- Challenge Course Group Questionnaire - We ask groups using the challenge course to fill out the Group Questionnaire so we can design a lesson plan for your group. You may download the linked form or contact the office.
How Do I Make Reservations?
- The Challenge Course and Zip Line are available from September through November and from March through May, weather permitting.
- Reservations should be made at least three weeks in advance for a session due to setting up the program and staffing the event.
- We recommend scheduling at least 2 hours for your challenge course session and at least 3 hours if also doing the zip line, for optimal benefit.
- Due to staffing, we usually are unable to do the challenge course, zip line, and climbing wall at the same time. They should be scheduled for separate time slots.
- Please call (610) 273-3969 for open dates, allowing as much advance time as possible.