An experience of a
lifetime for your child.
During Adventure Camp your children will enjoy: exploring nature, playing games & sports, swimming, boating, miniature golf, and many other special activities. In addition children will learn new skills through three daily elective periods. Campers will also have many opportunities to grow in their knowledge of God's Word and their love for Jesus Christ. This is an overnight camp.
- Ages: For children ages 8 - 11 years old
Dates: Camp begins on Monday, July 31st at 10 a.m. Ends with a closing program for parents on Friday, August 4th, at 6:30 p.m.
- Cost: Total cost for this year's camp is $275.00 per camper, which includes $10 towards snack shop purchases. An $11 discount is offered for those registering by May 1st, 2017.
Lodging: Girls 8-11 years old and boys 8-9 years old will sleep in bunk-bed style cabins in the center of camp. Boys 10-11 years old will sleep in three-sided cabins in our wilderness camp.
- Registration: Print the Registration Form and mail it in with your deposit. Be sure to fill in your elective choices.
- Pre-Camp Info and Forms - (Below are information and forms you will receive upon confirmation of your registration. The forms can be brought to check-in or sent ahead):
- Checklist Brochure - tells you what to bring, when check-in starts, and a brief schedule of the week
- Welcome Letter- information letter that introduces the adventure camp program
- Do's & Don'ts to prevent Homesickness
- Health Form - must be filled out for each child
- Food Allergy Form - If your child has food allergies, please fill out and return to the camp at least 2 weeks before program
- Camper Release Form - details who will be picking up your child(ren) at end of week.
Adventure Camp Counselors
Are you looking for a fun way to invest in the next generation? We are looking for a team of counselors willing to spend a week serving God by serving children. Your role at camp is incredibly important! Help us share God's love by word and deed. View our brochure and counselor job description. This is a volunteer position. Contact email@example.com for more information or to request an application.