The rock is simulated,
the gravity is real
What Is The Climbing Wall?
- Tel Hai's Climbing Wall is an indoor, 20'x20' wooden structure that is designed to simulate a rock surface.
- Climbing holds of various sizes and shapes will vary the climbs making each route unique and adding various levels of challenge.
- The Climbing Wall is an activity where persons can experience encouragement, support, trust, individual growth, confidence building, and self-esteem.
- Trained belayers will work with your group.
- Participant Agreement Form - All participants must fill out, sign and bring with them a participant agreement form.
Who can use the Climbing Wall?
- We can accommodate groups of 10-25 people.
- Groups smaller or larger than that need to call to make special arrangements.
- Participants should be at least 10 years old and must fit properly in an approved climbing harness provided by Tel Hai Camp.
- Cost is $8.75 per person. There is a $87.50 minimum charge per group.
- This covers multiple climbs per person over a 3 hour period.
- A 20% discount on these rates will be applied for groups staying overnight
How Do I Make Reservations?
- The climbing wall is available from September through the beginning of June.
- Reservations should be made at least three weeks in advance.
- Please call for open dates, allowing as much advance time as possible.
- Friday and Saturdays sessions will need to be worked around the schedules of the retreat groups on camp that weekend.
- Due to staffing, we are usually unable to do climbing wall at the same time as the challenge course and zip line. Please schedule these for separate times.
- It is our desire that through the climbing experience, groups and individuals will draw parallels to the Christian faith.
- Participants will be encouraged to actively integrate principles learned from this experience into everyday life.